Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Where is the Liberal Party Going or How I Learned to Smell the Pain Fouré

At first it seemed a coincidence to me that the federal Liberal party picked a Quebecoise leader when the Tories seem to be riding their best head of steam in 20 years.Then I thought about it.TRUDEAU.clark.MULROONEY.campbell.CHRETIEN.MARTIN.sharkeyes.Four of the last seven Primeministers hailed from Quebec.And DION is coming.The youth of Quebec love this guy.Within four months of taking the reigns of the party,Marc St Maurice-leader of the Bloc Pot,has defected to the federal Liberals and now Justin is headed to Ottawa.But if the Liberals are all hopped up with french MPs,and the Blocs sitting members are obviously french,who is the joke on?Quebec rails against the federal government,who smiles and says'absolument'.
But its easier to deal with than the provincial situation.The Liberals haven't really done anything wrong,but they are not doing much.I'm thinking of campaigning to get another canidate on the bill.A man we can all understand and relate to,and whose motives are an open book.There is only one man in Quebec who will always tell the truth even if no one is listening .Thats right.Johnny Boy! from Tetes a Claques.You've never seen him,but Charest hasn't ben Mr Red Carpet either.And tell me,who would make a better first lady in Quebec than la Belle Cecille?

2 comments:

Cryptisemita said...

Johnny Boy has got my vote unless Uncle Tom runs!

Cryptisemita said...

It just donned on me; I'm a slow-thinking, dim-witted moron. Yeah, I know, old news to you guys, but I'm just starting to figure it out myself. Anyway...there is only one appropriate response to having read this article, and I don't know why it didn't hit me sooner. You are so fucking wrong. This blog is BOGUS! For such a smart guy, you are so blind! There is someone better than fictitious clay puppet men to vote for in Montreal. Especially since your criteria is explicit unpretentious honesty… “A man we can all understand and relate to, and whose motives are an open book.” You falsely claim that “There is only one man in Quebec who will always tell the truth…” and that’s a load of crap. There’s another man I’ve known for years (a true Montrealer if I’ve ever known one), who I have never known to tell a lie or bend the truth for personal gain – who tells it straight up like a glass of single malt and smoothes things over like a chaser and cream. He may be a little rough around the edges for some folks, but fuck me if he wouldn’t make the best damn leader this country has known. Ever. Period.

Vote MAW-T!