Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Indoor Dixie

I warned you I would be back with more pooch pics this week. We are babysitting Dixie this for a couple of days, and wanted to practice indoor lo light shots. She was laying in the kitchen doorway waching me fix supper and I couldn't resist snapping a couple off while she was still and I had her full attention.

I shot at 800 ISO for 1/8 of a second. She was being lit only by two small reflector bulbs in the stove hood and a standing lamp behind her. Even though the original came out dark I knew I could work with it.




In Lightroom I slid the recovery up to 75 to define stings in the background and added some Clarity. I upped the exposure almost a full step as well as the Brightness and Fill Light. It didn't need any cropping so this is the finished product. I like the orange effect.


No comments: