Saturday, August 6, 2011

Quick Pics

I've gotten in the habit of setting up the camera for the conditions outside on my front stoop, so that if I see something on the dog walk, it just takes 10 seconds to pull the camera from the bag and click it on.

I love interesting cloud formations. After my Black Lab passed away in 2006, I spent a great deal of time in the back yard with our remaining dog, Murray. I would sit and get shots of cloud formations while he ran laps and patrolled his territory. After his exercise he would sit and watch the clouds too. Here is a picture of him scouting the horizon taken with the Kodak.



Murray passed in 2009, and the backyard at my current apartment doesn't have a real sky view, except straight up. So when I see some clouds that Murr and I would have found interesting I like to take a shot for him. This was a dog walk quick pic that I couldn't resist taking.




No comments: