Thursday, August 18, 2011

Vibrant Color




I was at a family dinner recently and had time to wander around my father in law's back yard and take some quick shots. He always has some interesting stuff going on, from the fish pond to scare crows, to the recent proliferation of blue glass. Since these images were taken, they have installed a blue bottle tree.



Before the tree, they had some bottles lining the deck, and the more interestingly shaped ones on a bush as seen above. These dark blues and vivid greens of the garden go together so well. I did some editing on one of the pictures of the bottles to try and give it the Lomo/ Hipstamatic look. Here are the original and the edit.





I will return to the blue glass again once I get some pictures of the tree and the rest of the garden soon before Autumn starts and the colors fade.

No comments: