Wednesday, July 13, 2011

And We're Back!

It's nice to be back among the plugged in. Don't get me wrong , that ten or twelve day period of cyber stasis is refreshing. But there is business at hand - including this blog. Now to put the nose back to the grindstone.

We had a great trip, even if the weather wasn't always co-operating. Lots of the overcast thing. I managed to take some photos for this page in between family pictures. Many were taken in walkabouts in my parents gardens and in the woods behind their house.
Some were portraits that had a little something extra and were turned into something else.

Today's shot is a picture I took of my brother Scott. While editing I realized that my parents patio was reflected in his sunglasses and decided to make a crop of it. As always, click to enlarge.

No comments: