Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another Child Portrait

Got another opportunity to get some shots of kids at a BBQ this past weekend. It is really starting to become clear that most kids are so exposed to digital cameras that they don't shrink back from them anymore. Some even see the camera come out and they run over and start posing. Not that this was the case here.

This little girl is two and a half, was an amazing host, showing me her backyard and new puppy. I think that I have had a lot more exposure to young children over the last three or four years and I have a much more relaxed vibe around them that they can pick up on.

This was a color shot that I turned black & white because it was a little bit overcast and the wind had come up. Wispy fine hair can be hell on auto focus, but the lines become crisp again after some recovery and clarity were added in Lightroom with B&W. And because I think it looks better.


No comments: